Website For the Group Project CS3043
Team: Juan Luis Herrero Estrada, Ryan St. Hilaire, Henry Dunphy, Jerish Brown, Nathan Drewniak.
- Viewable by all members of class
- Keep meeting minutes [Jerish]
- List computing technologies [Nathan & Ryan]
- old, current, existing, fictional, in research, similar dates?
- use class tech timeline, fill in gaps
- compare to older and newer movies
- is the portrayal realistic?
- Use news, journals, etc. from the time the movie was released.
- Section for topics covered in class [Henry & Juan Luis]
- If a topic is not applicable to your movie, explain why
- Critical thinking, Ethics, and Professional Ethics are analysis tools, not topics. Chapter 1 is not a topic
- Create plot time line [Juan Luis & Jerish]
- Especially helpful if movie not chronologically ordered.
- What was the movie markers' intent with regards to computing? [Jerish]
- Special features, interviews with director, sreen writer, author of adapted material, producer, tech consultants,
- April 9th - Begin respective sections
- April 16th - finish with sections
- April 20th - translate sections into the presentation
- April 24th - Submit draft of presentation
- April 27th - Actual presentation